Your Highness made it to the Women of Cannabis Conference, where Morgan Kristine represented the show! Before we get to the interviews, be sure to check out the latest holiday letter initiative from Expungement Now and Last Prisoner Project: send a holiday greeting to someone in prison for a cannabis crime.
Morgan got the chance to interview the following amazing womxn:
– Ophelia Chong
– Heidi Arsenault
– Pamela West
Check out the latest deal from High Society Haircare: enter promo code SANTA for a free conditioner when you purchase a shampoo! Also, there is still time to share your hair horror story for a chance to win a shampoo and conditioner set! Share your worst funny stories on Instagram or Twitter with #highsocietyhaircare, and you could win!
Also, check out the latest products from Humboldt Apothecary! The Wintergreen CBD Stick is amazing!!
Until next time, stay high and beautiful.
Once again Diana is joined by the amazing Morgan Kristine, CEO of High Society Haircare. We start with our Fave Pot/Not Pot: for Diana, it’s Colors by Evolab, and Masked Singer, for Morgan, it’s CBD.
We go over some of the things that are not commonly known about being pregnant/being a new mother in the cannabis space. It’s a very complex issue that we are definitely going to get into more often, and this episode just skims the surface.
Before the end of the year, don’t forget to enter our awesome giveaway: Share your scariest and funniest hair horror stories, using #HIGHSOCIETYHAIRCARE, and we will pick the top five at the end of the year. Five lucky winners will receive a full-size shampoo and conditioner set!
– Ah Warner, CEO and founder of Cannabis Basics, talks about her long history with the world of hemp and cannabis. She also talks about the importance of CHABA, Women of Weed, and the need for transparency in the world of hemp beauty products.
Blunt Blowin’ Mama
Is It Safe to Use Cannabis During Pregnancy?
To celebrate Fallback, Your Highness is going back in time with the first episode about parenting as a cannabis user. The intro segment is new, and Morgan Kristine (in the tradition of falling back, Morgan is the original YH co-host) joins Diana. They go into their Fave Pot/Not Pot: for Diana, it is #thisisjaneproject and The Canna Mom Show, and for Morgan, it’s Woody Harrelson.
Before going into the interviews, Morgan and Diana discuss an awesome giveaway hosted by High Society Haircare: share your funniest or most dreadful hair horror story, using #highsocietyhaircare in the post. We will pick the top 5 stories (most amusing or entertaining), and those lucky 5 winners will win a shampoo and conditioner set from High Society Hair Care.
- We begin with Jessie Gill, founder of MarijuanaMommy.com, about her experience with discussing the plant’s medicinal benefits with her children. She also talks about her experience being filmed for Viceland, and how she normalized conversation around the plant in her household.
- Next, we talk to Celia Behar, president of The Lil’ Mamas, about the journey that led to the creation of the popular website. She talks about the ways cannabis has improved her life and her parenting and gives some great advice for other mothers exploring the cannabis space.
- Stephanie Kerns, an incredible visual artist, talks about how she discusses cannabis with her children. She also tells us how the plant improved her health and how it impacts her ability to parent.
We begin this episode with the fabulous Adelia Carrillo as guest co-host! Adelia is the Chief Marketing Officer at EventHi and founder and CEO of Direct Cannabis Network. As with every episode, we begin with our Fave Pot/Not Pot selections: For Adelia, it is Henry’s Original Pre-rolls and skincare from Kat’s Naturals, and for Diana, it was Take Fives from Grassroots and Jane the Virgin.
They transition into a discussion about planning an event in cannabis, and thanks to Adelia’s gracious and generous spirit, there is a lot to learn in this episode!
– Jenny Deveau talks about sound baths, and how transformative sound therapy can be. Jenny also tells us about Dynasty Electrik, and explains what soundscapes are and how they intersect with cannabis.
If you have any questions about becoming a guest, having a product reviewed, or sponsorship options, please email yourhighnesspodcastATgmail.com. Until next time, stay high and beautiful.