To celebrate Fallback, Your Highness is going back in time with the first episode about parenting as a cannabis user. The intro segment is new, and Morgan Kristine (in the tradition of falling back, Morgan is the original YH co-host) joins Diana. They go into their Fave Pot/Not Pot: for Diana, it is #thisisjaneproject and The Canna Mom Show, and for Morgan, it’s Woody Harrelson.
Before going into the interviews, Morgan and Diana discuss an awesome giveaway hosted by High Society Haircare: share your funniest or most dreadful hair horror story, using #highsocietyhaircare in the post. We will pick the top 5 stories (most amusing or entertaining), and those lucky 5 winners will win a shampoo and conditioner set from High Society Hair Care.
- We begin with Jessie Gill, founder of MarijuanaMommy.com, about her experience with discussing the plant’s medicinal benefits with her children. She also talks about her experience being filmed for Viceland, and how she normalized conversation around the plant in her household.
- Next, we talk to Celia Behar, president of The Lil’ Mamas, about the journey that led to the creation of the popular website. She talks about the ways cannabis has improved her life and her parenting and gives some great advice for other mothers exploring the cannabis space.
- Stephanie Kerns, an incredible visual artist, talks about how she discusses cannabis with her children. She also tells us how the plant improved her health and how it impacts her ability to parent.
We begin this episode with the fabulous Adelia Carrillo as guest co-host! Adelia is the Chief Marketing Officer at EventHi and founder and CEO of Direct Cannabis Network. As with every episode, we begin with our Fave Pot/Not Pot selections: For Adelia, it is Henry’s Original Pre-rolls and skincare from Kat’s Naturals, and for Diana, it was Take Fives from Grassroots and Jane the Virgin.
They transition into a discussion about planning an event in cannabis, and thanks to Adelia’s gracious and generous spirit, there is a lot to learn in this episode!
– Jenny Deveau talks about sound baths, and how transformative sound therapy can be. Jenny also tells us about Dynasty Electrik, and explains what soundscapes are and how they intersect with cannabis.
If you have any questions about becoming a guest, having a product reviewed, or sponsorship options, please email yourhighnesspodcastATgmail.com. Until next time, stay high and beautiful.
Your Highness is such a big fan of Whitney Beatty, we have back-to-back episodes featuring her! In this episode, Whitney is guest co-host, and starts the episode off with her Fave Pot/Not Pot items. Next, she leads a discussion with Diana about the formidable group called Supernova Women, and talks about the instrumental ways SW is changing conversations.
* We pause for a minute to talk about Moon Mother Hemp Co, who is offering listeners 20% off with the code goodvibes20
– Robyn Griggs Lawrence, author of Pot In Pans and The Cannabis Kitchen Cookbook, talks about the history of cooking with cannabis. She also talks about her journey writing about culinary, culture and cannabis intersections.
Until next time, follow us on Twitter and Instagram for more!
In this episode, Morgan Kristine is guest co-host once again, and we couldn’t be happier! We start with our Fave Pot/Not Pot. Diana’s Fave Pot item is Frogsong Farms CBD Tincture Drops Plus, and for Morgan, it is steamroller pipes.
– Whitney Beatty, Founder and CEO of The Apothecarry Case, talks about how her high-end products not only promote responsible use, they offer the best value for your investment by preserving the integrity of your cannabis. She also talks about her involvement with Supernova Women, and tells of how the industry can better support the group.
Beauty With Barb:
– Barb reviews some topicals from Frogsong Farms.
Until next time, thanks for listening. For more information on becoming a guest, having a product reviewed, or sponsoring an episode, email email@example.com.